Monday, March 30, 2020

Week 9: Same Old, Same Old

Hello everyone!

I am still continuing with online classes for the rest of the semester due to COVID-19 and it has not been easy. I am loosing my mind staying at home and I have not been out of the house in over 2 weeks. Online classes are still a struggle, not being able to go anywhere has been making me a bit depressed, but video calling my friends and boyfriend has really been a life saver. I am so happy to have this kind of technology while this pandemic is going on.

I have just been working on my classes and my mom has been working from home so we have been spending a lot of time together. I have been baking a lot, I made cookies this weekend. I get a little bored sometimes, but I really have been trying to keep myself busy and trying to get some sun everyday to keep me from being sad.

I really have been trying to do my best in classes, and I am very ready for everything to go back to normal so I can see my friends again! I apologize if my blog is repetitive, but not much has gone on these past few weeks because I am home.

Stay smart, stay healthy! Until next week.

Ava H.

Update!!! We got pictures of our show and what the poster was going to look like, and then also just a bonus picture of my other cast friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10: Staying at Home, but Trying to Have Fun

Hello all, As you know I've have been very strict about what we have been doing for social distancing. This week I worked on a few ass...