Monday, March 23, 2020

Week 8: Online Classes

Hello all! We have been updated this past week that my college is now going online for the rest of the semester. I am very sad, and on Saturday I had to drive up there and move out of my dorm for good. It was a really hard day, and I will miss it up there very much. I already cannot wait to go back in August, and I am very hopeful that that will actually be happening.

So now that I am home for the rest of the semester and we have switched over to doing online classes, and if I am being completely honest I already dislike them. I much prefer seeing a professor in real life and getting real life help. I find myself feeling terrible sending multiple emails with a lot of questions. I am just glad that I will only be doing this for half of a semester, and I realize that with my personality online classes are not for me.

Sometimes I find myself not being as motivated online as I am when I am actually at college, but they way I like to keep myself on track is I wake up like it is a normal day at college. I make myself get out of bed, shower, get dressed, and I do my work at the normal pace I would at college. I really have been working hard to make sure I get everything done I need to get done.

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy out there and following the rules that have been recommended by the government.

Enjoy your week and work hard!

Update: Just adding some photos. Here's a mirror selfie with my computer haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10: Staying at Home, but Trying to Have Fun

Hello all, As you know I've have been very strict about what we have been doing for social distancing. This week I worked on a few ass...