Sunday, February 23, 2020

Week 5: Busy Bee

Good evening!

It is a relaxing Sunday night for me after the very busy week I have had. I have been working hard at rehearsals for my next show and trying to memorize all 129 of my lines. My off book date is coming up fast and I really have been trying hard to look over my lines AT LEAST once a day. During rehearsals I have actually been pretty impressed with myself with how much I know. I really have been doing my best!

My academics have been going pretty great I think! I have some pretty great grades, my lowest being a B plus! I can't complain at all about that! I still want to try and make it an A like the rest of my grades, but there are still some things that my professor needs to put in that I think I did pretty well on! I also turned in my application to the education department on Friday, so I am very excited to hear back from them. I can't wait to get my education advisor and meet with them.

Also this week if I haven't been in class or rehearsal, I have been working in the scene shop for some community service hours to go towards my sorority. I have been working on paper macheting these super cool masks. I think they are going to turn out super cool for the theatre department to use! This weekend was really nice and relaxing because I got to visit with my boyfriend who goes to a different college than I do, and I haven't seen him in a month. I am happy that we got to spend some quality time together.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10: Staying at Home, but Trying to Have Fun

Hello all, As you know I've have been very strict about what we have been doing for social distancing. This week I worked on a few ass...