Saturday, March 14, 2020

Week 7: Back Home

Hello, I am sad to say that due to the COVID-19 virus my college has closed down and I am back home. This has been a crazy second semester of college and I could never have imagined that my first year of college would be like this. This has been a crazy stressful time for me and I have also been pretty down in the dumps while all this has been happening. I am scared and stressed, but I am still hopeful.

With all of this happening, the show that I am currently in has been postponed. I am so upset by this because the whole cast and the director has worked so hard on this show. I do not know when this show will be happening now, and there is still some uncertainty whether it will be happening or not. I don't know when we will be back together.

Along with this all of the sorority events of mine has been cancelled including big/little night and activation. A lot of the things I have been looking forward to has been cancelled and I cannot even put into words how disappointed I feel.

I am still hopeful through all of this that we will eventually go back, everyone will be okay, and everything will eventually go back to normal. I just can't wait for this all to be over.

Update: At least I can see my cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10: Staying at Home, but Trying to Have Fun

Hello all, As you know I've have been very strict about what we have been doing for social distancing. This week I worked on a few ass...