Monday, March 30, 2020

Update: Sceduling and Housing

Hello again, just thought I would mention I recently scheduled for my new classes for Fall 2020 semester and I got into all of them!

I am taking 2 education courses. One on serving individuals with disabilities and one for professional practices with math.I am taking 2  math courses. One is calculus 2 and one is linear algebra and vectors.I am taking a psychology class on adolescence and youth. For a total of 16 credit hours, and of course I will be involved in the theatre productions!

I am very excited to get back to college and take these classes, and as a plus a lot of my friends are in my classes and I am living with my two best friends next semester! so exciting!

Ava H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10: Staying at Home, but Trying to Have Fun

Hello all, As you know I've have been very strict about what we have been doing for social distancing. This week I worked on a few ass...