Saturday, February 8, 2020

Week 3: The Usual

Good morning all!

This has been one heck of week, and I am very exhausted for some personal reasons. Classes have been more or less, the same this past week. We've been learning a ton in my diversity class that the idea of cultural education should be implemented into every class subject that is taught. It has been a lot of fun coming up with some ideas on how to teach culture in my future math class. On the note of my diversity class, I finished up my 10 hours of student tutoring this week and it makes me very sad, I really got to form a relationship with those kids and they made it so much fun! They were sad to see me go, maybe when the fourth graders are in high school I'll be there teacher! wouldn't that be funny? Our supervising teacher said that me and my friends that tutored there were one of the best groups they had ever had, just because of how much we interacted with the students. I really am going to miss it there.

In regards to my theatre major, rehearsals have been the same. We started blocking some scenes. Blocking for those who don't know means staging exactly what you are going to be doing in a scene. Blocking has been great, and I'm trying to learn my lines as fast as possible. The other show that's going on right now is Fortinbas. This show takes place right after Fortinbras comes in at the end of Hamlet and takes over Denmark. In this show I am on stage crew and those dress rehearsals are starting. I have been a very busy girl and this week really has been tiring! Wishing for a better next week!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10: Staying at Home, but Trying to Have Fun

Hello all, As you know I've have been very strict about what we have been doing for social distancing. This week I worked on a few ass...