Sunday, February 16, 2020

Week 4: Open Bid, Show Week, and Classes

Hello! I hope everyone's week was as fantastic as mine.

This week I got an open bid from a sorority on my campus and I am so excited that they wanted me to be a part of their sisterhood! I got a cute pin to show that I am a new member that I have been wearing everyday until I get activated. It has been such a fun experience and everyone is so nice! I am very happy I am joining a club full of my friends and I can't wait to see what new friendships I get to make in this club. Hooray for Greek life!

This week was also opening week for the show Fortinbras. I was in crew for this show, so I was not on stage but I did plenty of work offstage. I worked on the sound board. So I got to mess with volume and playing the right sound effects at the right times. I also got to play some pretty sick scene change music and I just had a ton of fun with my other powerful tech crew ladies! The show went super great and the cast was awesome. So happy I got this experience!

This blog is not very much about math, but I will still talk about the classes I am in. It has been such an eventful week I pretty much just floated through my classes. But one thing that stuck out was the lab we did in computer science. We had to code this robot to jump over hurdles. I cannot explain it super well, but it was challenging and it made me think a lot. I also probably asked way too many questions, but I mean, whatever you have to do to succeed. It was just a super fun program and I was happy we got to work with it.

Have a great week!

Update: I can finally wear my letters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10: Staying at Home, but Trying to Have Fun

Hello all, As you know I've have been very strict about what we have been doing for social distancing. This week I worked on a few ass...